“More The Colors, Healthier It Is!” -Shivika Gandhi
Just like me, most of us don’t like to drink plain water and undergo dehydration. All of us know how important it is to stay hydrated all day long and specially in summers.
To curb this problem, here’s my way of beating dehydration!
Colorful, attractive, this infused water is not only tasty but its nutritious too! It could be your detox drink as well, if you are following a weight loss regime!
Take this “metabolism-booster” with you wherever you go!
Here’s the recipe :-
- 1 Apple
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Lemon
- Handful of coriander/ mint/ parsley
Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, kiwi, oranges, sweet lime, ginger etc., anything can be used to make this innovative health drink!
- Thoroughly wash all your ingredients and cut them into thin slices for water-soluble nutrients (vitamin C) to leach out.
- Add the cut slices and handful of washed greens into a glass jar or infused water bottle.Buy infused water bottle here.
- Pour plain drinking water to it and keep overnight.
- Drink this water the next, entire day!
Making your own infused water is practically calorie free and gives you a refreshing way to stay hydrated. So if you hate water because it’s boring, this is for you!