Try these “nutritious and delicious” Granola Parfaits for Breakfast!
Protein content:- 17-19 grams per serving.
HANDS-ON TIME: 10 Minutes
TOTAL TIME: 10 Minutes
No. of servings: 4 Parfaits
- 2 cups low-fat or Greek yogurt
- 2 cups your favorite granola
- 2 cups fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries (hulled and sliced), and/or other fruit such as bananas, peaches or mangoes, peeled and sliced.
- 2 teaspoon Honey
- Line up 4 parfait, white wine, or other tall glasses.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of yogurt into each glass and smooth surface.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of granola over top and smooth surface.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of fruit over top and smooth surface.
- Repeat the process, adding a bit of honey here and there, to taste.
Enjoy these healthy & colorful Granola Parfaits!